While each couple or individual is unique, there are some themes in the life cycle of a retiree. Well examine some behavioral techniques that can help set clients on the right course, a few methods for defusing the inevitable bombs we encounter along the road, and a different way to look at the efficient frontier in regards to clients.
- Setting goals: The science of goal theory
- Client isnt saving enough: The compounding effect of having tough conversations early and questions that lead to solutions.
- Insurance Talk: Research in framing decisions
- Working Extra Years: Liberating constraints and goal adjustment preferences
- Client officially retires: Research on happiness and health factors in retirement and non-financial emergency fund
- The New Efficient Frontier: A powerful new way to look at balancing risk and return
- Yes, to Another Wirehouse or Regional Firm.
- Yes, Considering Independence.