Two former UBS advisors managing over $120 million in client assets have moved to Aegis Capital.
Brother and sister advisors Jorge and Teresa Bravo left the wirehouse to join the New York-based independent broker-dealer, according to a statement from the firm. The team will work from a new branch office in Puerto Rico.
The Bravos, who served as senior vice presidents at UBS, have a focus in retail and corporate accounts. Both siblings have 24 years of experience in financial services, including 4 years at UBS.
Jorge Bravo began his career with the retirement planning division at Dean Witter in 1992, and went on to work for several firms. These included Prudential, BBVA and Santander, according to FINRA records. Bravo is also a CFP.
Teresa Bravo also worked at Santander and BBVA, according to FINRA records.
- How the Wirehouses Stack Up: Advisor Productivity on the Rise
- Advisor Headcount, Profits Fall at UBS
- Baird Recruits $170M Team
Register or login for access to this item and much more
All On Wall Street content is archived after seven days.
Community members receive:
- All recent and archived articles
- Conference offers and updates
- A full menu of enewsletter options
- Web seminars, white papers, ebooks
Already have an account? Log In
Don't have an account? Register for Free Unlimited Access