Two RBC advisors have signed on with Janney Montgomery Scott.
J. Todd Pauliny and Michael Stewart joined Janney's Bel Air, Md. branch office, according to a statement from the firm. While at RBC, their combined production was over $1.25 million, the firm said. The team operates as The Stewart & Pauliny Investment Group.
Pauliny has 10 years of industry experience, according to FINRA records. He worked as a financial advisor at RBC where he served on the firm's directors council for the past three years. Prior to his six year career with RBC, Pauliny spent another half dozen years at Ferris, Baker and Watts.
Stewart, who also has 10 years of experience, worked a similar career track at RBC and Ferris, Baker and Watts.
The team will report to branch office manager John Goles.
- Compensation Breakdown: Best Pay for $2M Producers
- $100M Team Joins Merrill Lynch
- Advisor Pay: What to Watch for Next
Register or login for access to this item and much more
All On Wall Street content is archived after seven days.
Community members receive:
- All recent and archived articles
- Conference offers and updates
- A full menu of enewsletter options
- Web seminars, white papers, ebooks
Already have an account? Log In
Don't have an account? Register for Free Unlimited Access