Branch manager James W. McGuire left his post at Wells Fargo Advisors to join Baird's Philadelphia office where he will oversee 10 employees. In his new position he will also serve as a financial advisor. While at Wells Fargo, he managed the wirehouse's office in Conshohocken, Pa., a suburb of Philadelphia.
McGuire has been in the financial services industry since 1992, according to FINRA records. In 2005 he started work at A.G. Edwards, which was later acquired by Wachovia and then Wells Fargo. A spokeswoman for Wells Fargo confirmed McGuire's departure.
In another pickup for Milwaukee-based Baird, former RBC advisor Christopher J. Coburn has joined Baird's Denver office. Coburn had been an advisor at RBC since 2005. Previously, he worked at Wachovia.
Baird currently has more than 800 advisors in 80 offices in 26 states.
- HighTower Grabs Merrill Team Managing $440M
- Raymond James Grabs Advisor With $115M AUM From Wells
- Advisors on the Move: Wells Fargo Recruits Advisors With Over $500M AUM
Register or login for access to this item and much more
All On Wall Street content is archived after seven days.
Community members receive:
- All recent and archived articles
- Conference offers and updates
- A full menu of enewsletter options
- Web seminars, white papers, ebooks
Already have an account? Log In
Don't have an account? Register for Free Unlimited Access