An advisor managing $65 million in client assets left D.A. Davidson to join ICM Private Client Group, an independent firm affiliated with SagePoint Financial.
Advisor Brandon Cass joined the firm's office in Carlsbad, Calif., a seaside city about 30 minutes north of San Diego.
Cass started his advisory career in 2005 at Crowell Wheedon, a regional broker-dealer that was acquired in 2013 by D.A. Davidson. In a statement he said he made the move in part because of SagePoint's technology offerings.
Phoenix-based SagePoint has about 1,700 affiliated advisors managing more than $25 billion in assets.
- $120M UBS Advisor Duo Joins Aegis
- Morgan Team With $107M AUM Joins Wunderlich
- Raymond James Nabs $900K Producer From Edward Jones
Register or login for access to this item and much more
All On Wall Street content is archived after seven days.
Community members receive:
- All recent and archived articles
- Conference offers and updates
- A full menu of enewsletter options
- Web seminars, white papers, ebooks
Already have an account? Log In
Don't have an account? Register for Free Unlimited Access