Sean Walters has had a front row seat to many industry changes. He shares his thoughts with OWS Senior Editor Lorie Konish,ahead of OWS's 20th anniversary party set to take place at IMCA's annual conference in May.
1. In terms of IMCA and the industry in general, where are you seeing the biggest growth? We’ve grown pretty well over the last three or four years. I think our growth over the last three years is closing in on 25, 30%. When I got here in 2007, we had 6,300 members and today we have 8,100 members. I would attribute that growth to three factors. One, IMCA, among independent advisors who serve in a consulting or an investment management role for their clients, have found us and started to come to our conferences. They have started to join IMCA.
Register or login for access to this item and much more
All On Wall Street content is archived after seven days.
Community members receive:
- All recent and archived articles
- Conference offers and updates
- A full menu of enewsletter options
- Web seminars, white papers, ebooks
Already have an account? Log In
Don't have an account? Register for Free Unlimited Access