While I enjoyed your Recruiters Roundtable in January, I need to defend RBC WM against five "Sells." We at RBC do most of our own recruiting, and pay recruiters only "3+2," probably the lowest in the industry. That leads me to believe these recruiters are "talking their book," making your "Buy Sell and Hold" table based more on where they have contracts than quality. Were RBC to pay 10% to recruiters on top of these Top Ten bullet points, we would have 7 "Buys":
1. RBC, named highest rated bank in North America, AA- by S&P.
Register or login for access to this item and much more
All On Wall Street content is archived after seven days.
Community members receive:
- All recent and archived articles
- Conference offers and updates
- A full menu of enewsletter options
- Web seminars, white papers, ebooks
Already have an account? Log In
Don't have an account? Register for Free Unlimited Access