RBC Wealth Management recruited a Merrill Lynch advisor managing more than $230 million.
Former Merrill advisor Jesse Bengtson generated $3.5 million in revenue while at the wirehouse, according to a statement from RBC.
Bengtson and registered client associate Andrea Pickerign join RBC in Stillwater, Minn., a suburb of Minneapolis. Bengtson started his career in the securities industry in 2002 at U.S. Bancorp, according to FINRA records. He joined Wells Fargo in 2005, moving to Merrill in 2007.
RBC currently has more than $260 billion in AUM and about 2,000 financial advisors. The firm last announced a recruit a month ago, when RBC pulled in an advisor managing about $245 million from Janney Montgomery Scott.
- RBC Head Calls for Tailored Broker Fiduciary Rules
- Wells Fargo Lands Advisors With More Than $1.1B AUM
- Janney Grabs Million-Dollar Producer
Register or login for access to this item and much more
All On Wall Street content is archived after seven days.
Community members receive:
- All recent and archived articles
- Conference offers and updates
- A full menu of enewsletter options
- Web seminars, white papers, ebooks
Already have an account? Log In
Don't have an account? Register for Free Unlimited Access