On Wall Street's annual Top 40 Under 40 rankings recognize the hard work of an elite group of young professionals employed by the wirehouses and largest regional broker-dealers. The editors of On Wall Street are now accepting nominations for the overall Top 40 Under 40 ranking, and Top 40 Under 40 Advisors at Regional Broker-Dealers ranking. The results will be published in January.
- Personal trailing 12-month production for the period from Oct. 1, 2014, to Sept. 30, 2015.
- Personal AUM as of Sept. 30, 2015.
- Percentages of clients that are retail and institutional.
- Nominees must be age 39 or younger as of Dec. 31, 2015.
- The nominee must not have been found liable in any litigation related to their work in the past five years.
- Custody of assets must be with the nominee's firm of employment.
What cannot be submitted?
- Team assets and production.
Advisors seeking to be nominated should click here to enter the required information by Nov. 9, 2015.
For additional information or assistance, please email email@example.com.
Read last year's ranking: