A Wells Fargo advisor team has left for Raymond James & Associates, the employee broker-dealer.
Wood Asset Management generated about $2 million of annual revenue at Wells, according to a spokesperson for Raymond James. The team, comprised of advisors Robert J. Wood, his son Robert Jr., and Carlton L. Brown, will be based from Raymond James Richmond, Va. Office. They will be joined by client service associate Lola Wright, and report to branch manager J. Clifford Foster IV.
The elder Wood started his career in 1985 with E.F. Hutton, according to FINRA records. He jumped to Wells in 2003. His son entered the business in 1998 with Prudential Securities, and moved to Wachovia in 2003. He stayed with the firm through its merger with Wells Fargo.
Brown joined Forth Financial Securities in 1997, and jumped to Wells in 2004.
- Benjamin F. Edwards Grabs 4 Wells Fargo Advisors
- Raymond James Recruits $1.6M Wirehouse Team
- Raymond James Picks Up $1.35 Million Advisor
Register or login for access to this item and much more
All On Wall Street content is archived after seven days.
Community members receive:
- All recent and archived articles
- Conference offers and updates
- A full menu of enewsletter options
- Web seminars, white papers, ebooks
Already have an account? Log In
Don't have an account? Register for Free Unlimited Access