RBC Wealth Management says it has recruited two advisors with a combined $3.4 million in annual production from UBS.
Dustin A. Smith and James R. Rubinton join RBC's office in Naples, Fla. Both also had a combined $289 million in client assets before making the move, RBC said.
Joining Smith from UBS is senior registered client associate Mandie L. Evans. Smith spent the last 18 years with UBS, according to FINRA's BrokerCheck.
Senior registered client associate Nicole Molnar also joins Rubinton in the move from UBS, RBC said. Rubinton worked nearly 10 years for the wirehouse. Prior to that, he worked for Merrill Lynch from 1992 to 2005, according to BrokerCheck.
RBC recently hired three Morgan Stanley advisors with a collective $258.5 million AUM and roughly $1.9 million in annual revenue at a newly opened office in Canonsburg, Pa., the firm said.
- RBC Hires Discharged $1.2B Merrill Advisor
- Advisors on the Move: Morgan Stanley Loses $750M Team
- Morgan Grabs Advisors With Combined $400M AUM
Register or login for access to this item and much more
All On Wall Street content is archived after seven days.
Community members receive:
- All recent and archived articles
- Conference offers and updates
- A full menu of enewsletter options
- Web seminars, white papers, ebooks
Already have an account? Log In
Don't have an account? Register for Free Unlimited Access