UBS lost two advisors managing more than $300 million in client assets to Wells Fargo.
Advisors Robert Higley and Robert Gardner III, along with client associate Adrienne Zwahr, have joined Wells' office in Houston, Texas, where they will report to branch manager David Fouts.
Higley started his career at Rotan Mosle in 1973, according to FINRA records. Over the years he worked at firms such as Paine Webber and Dain Rauscher. He joined UBS in 2010.
Gardner started his career in 1995 with UBS, where he stayed until he joined Wells this month.
- Raymond James Recruits $3 Million Stifel Team
- Stifel Grabs 3 Raymond James Advisors
- Wells Fargo Reels in 4 Advisors With $450M in Assets
Register or login for access to this item and much more
All On Wall Street content is archived after seven days.
Community members receive:
- All recent and archived articles
- Conference offers and updates
- A full menu of enewsletter options
- Web seminars, white papers, ebooks
Already have an account? Log In
Don't have an account? Register for Free Unlimited Access