Wells Fargo Advisors has promoted a managing director to oversee almost a dozen branch offices.
Seth Barnes was promoted from complex manager to market manager for northeast Ohio. Barnes will oversee 10 branch offices in the Buckeye state from the firm's downtown Cleveland office.
Barnes was previously a complex manager in Tulsa, Okla. Barnes has 23 years of experience in the industry, according to FINRA records. He started his career at Merrill Lynch, leaving that firm for Morgan Stanley in 2006. He joined Wells Fargo in 2008.
- $1.3M Producer Leaves UBS for Raymond James
- Raymond James Grabs $185M Team From RBC
- Stifel Recruits RBC Advisor With $54M AUM
Register or login for access to this item and much more
All On Wall Street content is archived after seven days.
Community members receive:
- All recent and archived articles
- Conference offers and updates
- A full menu of enewsletter options
- Web seminars, white papers, ebooks
Already have an account? Log In
Don't have an account? Register for Free Unlimited Access