A veteran Morgan Stanley advisor managing $100 million in assets moved to Washington Wealth Management, which is affiliated with NFP Advisor Services.
Advisor Nadia Dickinson joined Washington Wealth on Sept. 30, forming Dickinson Graham Capital Management.
She is a longtime veteran of Morgan Stanley, having started her career at the wirehouse in 1984, according to FINRA records. Her newly formed independent practice is based in Lancaster, Calif., about 65 miles north of Los Angeles.
Washington Wealth has added 10 advisory practices since its March acquisition by NFP. The San Diego-based firm recruited in July a Wells Fargo advisor managing $72 million in assets. In the same month, a Morgan Stanley advisor managing $130 million moved to Washington Wealth.
The firm also has offices in Los Angeles, Westport, Conn., Middleburg, Vt., and Salt Lake City.
- Advisors on the Move: Discharged Merrill Duo With $2.5B in Client Assets Lands at Stifel
- Steward Partners Pulls In $1.6M Wells Fargo Team
- Morgan Lures Advisors with $565M in AUM
Register or login for access to this item and much more
All On Wall Street content is archived after seven days.
Community members receive:
- All recent and archived articles
- Conference offers and updates
- A full menu of enewsletter options
- Web seminars, white papers, ebooks
Already have an account? Log In
Don't have an account? Register for Free Unlimited Access