We recently published a list of 20 books for every advisor's summer reading list, and received such a strong and positive response that we decided to expand it. Via Twitter, LinkedIn, emails, and phone calls, here are 20 additional books that financial advisors deem as imperative for their practices.
1. Your Medical Mind, by Jerome Groopman, M.D. “This is really out of the box, but I think every advisor should read Your Medical Mind to help clients approach how they make health care decisions (and subsequently how much they spend on health care).” -Carolyn McClanahan, Life Planning Partners
Register or login for access to this item and much more
All On Wall Street content is archived after seven days.
Community members receive:
- All recent and archived articles
- Conference offers and updates
- A full menu of enewsletter options
- Web seminars, white papers, ebooks
Already have an account? Log In
Don't have an account? Register for Free Unlimited Access