Call for Nominations
Every year On Wall Street recognizes the hard work of this elite group of young professionals employed by the wirehouses and regional broker-dealers. The editors of On Wall Street are now accepting nominations for the overall Top 40 Under 40 ranking, and Top Regional Advisers Under 40 ranking. The results will be announced in January.
Who can be nominated? Employees at the wirehouses and regional broker-dealers.
Who cannot be nominated? Independents and RIAs.
- Personal trailing 12-month production for the periods from Oct. 1, 2015 to Sept. 30, 2016, Oct. 1, 2014 to Sept. 30, 2015 and Oct. 1, 2013 to Sept. 30, 2014.
- Personal AUM as of Sept. 30, 2016.
What cannot be submitted? Team assets and production.
- Nominees must be age 39 or younger as of Dec. 31.
- Custody of assets must be with the nominee's firm of employment.
Please note: All nominations will be submitted to the nominee's firm for verification of employment and confirmation of responses. The deadline for nominations is October 31, 2016.
Access nomination form here
On Wall Street looks forward to this year's rankings and wishes success to all nominees.
Register or login for access to this item and much more
All On Wall Street content is archived after seven days.
Community members receive:
- All recent and archived articles
- Conference offers and updates
- A full menu of enewsletter options
- Web seminars, white papers, ebooks
Already have an account? Log In
Don't have an account? Register for Free Unlimited Access